Royal Arms The above coat of arms of Henry VIII was mounted on the Town's East Gate in 1541, reflecting the change from Bishop's to King's Lynn in 1537. Since the gate's demolition in 1800 the arms have had various homes until erection here, over the entrance, in 1982.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
mrdanielweir on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr: