This plaque was erected in February 1998 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Felix Road Adventure Playground established for the children of Easton, Bristol. The site was once the north coalyard of the former Easton Colliery, which stood here 1824-1912, and was later used as a stoneyard for Cowlins Ltd (1913-1963)

by Living Easton Part of the Easton Time Signs Trail series

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr: