Claverton Pump Designed by John Rennie (1761-1821). Built 1810-1813. Restored by Kennet and Avon Canal Trust 1969-1976.

This is an approximate position

Claverton Pumping Station, Ferry Lane, Claverton, Bath
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by Institution of Mechanical Engineers on 28 October 1984

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Chris Hill on Flickr
flipflopnick on Flickr
Richard Davies on Flickr
chrisinplymouth on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr