John Rennie FRS FRSE
Commemorated on 8 plaques
Designed by John Rennie, the dock was completed in 1809 along the line of the medieval town walls. Excavated material from Humber Dock was used to reclaim the area south of Humber Street. The dock was reopened as a marina in 1983
Green Bricks public house, Humber Dock Street, Hull, United Kingdom where they designed (1809) and designed (1809)
Claverton Pump Designed by John Rennie (1761-1821). Built 1810-1813. Restored by Kennet and Avon Canal Trust 1969-1976.
Claverton Pumping Station, Ferry Lane, Claverton, Bath, United Kingdom where they designed (1810)
Transport Heritage Site 'Red Wheel' #33
Caen Hill Lock Flight A spectacular set of 16 locks and side-ponds, designed by John Rennie and opened in 1810 as the final link in the 87-mile Kennet & Avon Canal
The Locks, Devizes, United Kingdom where they designed
Keer Aqueduct. A single span aqueduct, 43 feet long, carrying the canal 35 feet above the River Keer. Engineer: John Rennie first used 1797
Bridge 132 on Lancaster Canal, Capernwray, United Kingdom where they designed (1797)
Wyre Aqueduct - John Rennie designed this single span aqueduct, built in 1797. It is 110 feet long and carries the Lancaster to Kendal canal 34 feet above the River Wyre.
Lancaster Canal, Garstang, United Kingdom where they designed (1797)
Royal William Victualling Yard commissioned to be built in 1824 in the reign of King George IV with the sole purpose of supplying victuals to His Majesty's Navy. Completed in the reign of King William IV from whom the yard took its name on 3rd December 1833. Architects: Sir John Rennie and Mr Philip Richards.
Cremyll Street, Plymouth, United Kingdom where they designed
Kennet & Avon Canal. John Rennie Eng. Opened 1810
Couch Lane, Devizes, United Kingdom where they designed