Commemorated on 2 plaques
Carnegie Library 1906 This free public library was erected by St Annes UDC and funded by Scottish-American philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. The architect was JD Harker and the builder Samuel Wilson, both of St Annes. The site was gifted by the St Annes on Sea Land & Building Company Ltd. In 1931 the reference and children's libraries were added by Lytham St Annes Council and built by John Heap & sons of St Annes.
254 Clifton Drive South, St Annes on Sea, United Kingdom where they built (1931)
Tramway Passenger Shelter 1923 This shelter was erected by Lytham St Annes Corporation to serve its tramway which ran between Lytham and Blackpool from 1898-1936. The original gas trams were replaced by electric in 1903. It was built by John Heap & Sons of St Annes.
Junction Clifton Drive and Marine Drive, Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom where they built (1923)