Tramway Passenger Shelter 1923 This shelter was erected by Lytham St Annes Corporation to serve its tramway which ran between Lytham and Blackpool from 1898-1936. The original gas trams were replaced by electric in 1903. It was built by John Heap & Sons of St Annes.

Gerald England on Geograph
Richard Davies on Flickr
See also...
Richard Davies on Flickr