Carnegie Library 1906 This free public library was erected by St Annes UDC and funded by Scottish-American philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. The architect was JD Harker and the builder Samuel Wilson, both of St Annes. The site was gifted by the St Annes on Sea Land & Building Company Ltd. In 1931 the reference and children's libraries were added by Lytham St Annes Council and built by John Heap & sons of St Annes.

See also...
Open Plaques on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
flipflopnick on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Larry D. Moore on Wikimedia Commons
Larry D. Moore on Wikimedia Commons
Larry D. Moore on Wikimedia Commons
Renelibrary on Wikimedia Commons
Rheba on Flickr
Rheba on Flickr
Larry D. Moore on Wikimedia Commons
Nicolas Henderson on Flickr
Billy Hathorn on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Gerald England on Geograph
M J Richardson on Geograph
kim traynor on Geograph