Guildhall, Newcastle upon Tyne

place and guild hall

Aged unknown

Wikidata Wikipedia

Commemorated on 1 plaque

newcastleplaques on Flickr

The Guildhall. The present building incorporates part of Robert Trollope's town court of 1655-8. North front (1796) by William Newton and David Stephenson. South front (1809). East end (1823) by John Dobson, altered 1880. The centre of town government until 1858.

Guildhall, Sandhill, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom where it sited