Commemorated on 2 plaques
Hill Garden Shelter. This shelter was built by Lord Leverhulme as part of the Hill Garden and Pergola development (1905 - 25). It was used in conjunction with a tennis court which was located where the pond, built by the London County Council in 1963, now stands.
Inverforth Close, London, United Kingdom where they was
The Pergola, built in three stages 1906-1925 was taken into public ownership and fully restored by the Corporation of London. The restoration was completed in April 1995.
Inverforth Close, Hampstead, United Kingdom where they was