Hill Garden Shelter. This shelter was built by Lord Leverhulme as part of the Hill Garden and Pergola development (1905 - 25). It was used in conjunction with a tennis court which was located where the pond, built by the London County Council in 1963, now stands.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Peter O'Connor aka anemoneprojectors on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
See also...
Nick Harrison on Flickr