Leeds School Board erected this fine headquarters and examination centre in 1878-81. First elected by the ratepayers of Leeds in 1870, the board built sufficient schools to ensure that for the first time every child in Leeds received an elementary education. Architect: George Corson

sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Bolckow on Flickr
noii's on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

Calverley Street, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
'(p_khoo) on Flickr