Hepper House. Was built in 1863 as auction rooms and offices for John Hepper and Sons, the premier auctioneers and estate agents in 19th and 20th Century Leeds. Its architect, George Corson, lavished its frontage and vestibule with an eclectic mix of Romanesque and Byzantine, French and English Gothic styles.

Leedscivictrust on Wikimedia Commons

17a East Parade, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust on 13 September 2016

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
'(p_khoo) on Flickr