Hunt County Courthouse, 1929. Built in 1929 as the seventh Hunt County Courthouse, this building was designed by W. R. Ragsdale & Sons of Greenville and Page Brothers of Austin. The 6-story building depicts a transition from classical revival to art deco architecture. It features solid masonry construction, stone steps leading to triple-arched doorways at the main entries, decorative terra cotta detailing and metal sash windows. It remains the seat of county government. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1995 #7823

2507 Lee at Stonewall St., Greenville, TX
Google Streetview

by Texas Historical Commission #7823 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.