Sanders-Grosgebauer House. Built on historic San Antonio Street (originally the stagecoach road to San Antonio) by S. H. and Annie Sanders about 1913, this house was subsequently purchased by Albert N. and Rosa Grosgebauer in 1919. Lyndon B. Johnson was frequently a dinner guest here during his stay at the local college. This house represents a good example of an American foursquare design. Although a common house design in the early 1900s, it was rarely used by San Marcos homebuilders. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1992 #10326

See also...
stevesheriw on Flickr All Rights Reserved
Nicolas Henderson on Flickr
Nicolas Henderson on Flickr