Old Courthouse. First courthouse for Adams County stood in old Center Square from 1804 to 1859. The land for the Square was given by James Gettys.

SW section of Square, York (Rt. 30) & Baltimore Sts., Gettysburg, PA
Google Streetview

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue




None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.