Commercial Newsrooms. This classical building, designed by Thomas Harrison, opened in 1808 as a commercial news room and also housed a circulating library. Its construction was financed by subscribers who later formed the City Club which continues to this day.

Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
John S Turner on Geograph
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

Skipton Building Society, Northgate Street, Chester
Google Streetview

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
gnomonic on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
John S Turner on Geograph