Church of Our Lady and St. Nicholas Established as Chapel of Ease to St. Mary Walton on this site 14th century Tower 1811-1815 Thomas Harrison, architect Body of church 1949-1952 Edward C. Butler, architect replacing structure of 1774 destroyed by bombing 1940

TonyMo22 on Flickr

Liverpool Parish Church of Our Lady and St Nicholas, Chapel Street, Liverpool
Google Streetview

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...