Burns House Robert Burns lived in this house when he visited Jedburgh in 1787. He was waited on by the magistrates and presented with the Freedom of the Royal Burgh. Unveiled by the Provost J. S. Boyd 25th Jan 1913.

Jez Nicholson on Flickr
OpenPlaques on Flickr

27 Canongate, TD8 6ER, Jedburgh
Google Streetview

Colour: stone

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Craig Wallace on Geograph
Robert Burns 13th September 1797
Walter Baxter on Geograph
flipflopnick on Flickr
flipflopnick on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Lairich Rig on Geograph
summonedbyfells on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Stephen Sweeney on Geograph
wfmillar on Wikimedia Commons
Brian Cooper on Flickr
wfmillar on Geograph
OpenPlaques on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Craig Wallace on Geograph
Nick Harrison on Flickr