Guildhall Built in 1848 by the Duke of Bedford, on a site once occupied by the mill of Tavistock, this building replaced an earlier Guildhall that stood in Bedford Square. Its duties as a courthouse ended in 2001

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
See also...
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr