Mill Hill Chapel This elegant Gothic building, designed by Bowman and Crowther in 1848, replaced the original 17th century chapel. Its congregation - formerly Presbyterian, now Unitarian - dates from 1672. Joseph Priestley LLD FRS discoverer of oxygen, was minister here 1767-1773.

Peter Hughes on Flickr
Bolckow on Flickr
ben dalton on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr