The Blaydes Family, prominent merchants, shipbuilders and citizens lived here, close to their counting house, shipyard quays and warehouses, in the 17th and 18th centuries. Blaydes House, partially rebuilt c.1760, was restored by the Georgian Society for East Yorkshire in 1982.

Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Chris Hill on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Blaydes Family blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Blaydes House, High Street, Hull
Google Streetview

by Hull City Council in 1986

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: