Site of the manor house of Sir William de la Pole (first mayor of Kingston upon Hull, 1331) and of the Suffolk Palace erected by Sir Michael de la Pole, Earl of Suffolk. The palace was seized by the Crown (1504) and became known as "The King's Manor"

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Chris Hill on Flickr
Peter Church on Geograph
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Corner of Lowgate and Alfred Gelder Street, Hull
Google Streetview

by Kingston upon Hull City Council

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Chris Hill on Flickr