Leeds & County Liberal Club From Parliamentary and municipal reform in the 1830s to 1894 the Liberal Party dominated politics in Leeds. This splendid club in Welsh terracotta opened in 1891. Crowds were addresses from its balcony 'on occasions of political excitement'. Chorley & Connon Architects

Peter Hughes on Flickr
ben dalton on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
See also...
Rich Tea on Wikimedia Commons
'(p_khoo) on Flickr