Merton Place. Sixty metres (200 feet) to the south east was ‘Merton Place’, the only house ever owned (1801 – 1805) by Admiral Lord Nelson and from which he set out for the Battle of trafalgar. Lady Hamilton also lived here 1801 – 1808.

This is an approximate position

Merton Place, nr Doel Close, Merton, London
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Lloyd De Jongh on Wikimedia Commons
FamilyHistoryAddict on Flickr
Pauline E on Wikimedia Commons
Christine Matthews on Geograph
Simply Jan on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr