Commemorated on 3 plaques
All Saints Church This rare elliptical building of 1786-89 (spire 1796) replaced decaying mediaeval Church of All Hallows. Architect, David Stephenson of Newcastle (1757-1819). Closed as a Church 1961 and has since undergone major restoration.
All Hallows Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom where they designed (1786-1789)
Cale Cross. This market cross where food was sold (Cale = cabbage) stood near this spot until 1807. First mentioned in 1309 it was rebuilt in 1783 to design of David Stephenson. Re-erected in grounds of Blagdon Hall.
Queen Street, nr junction with Sandhill and Side, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom where they designed (1783)
The Guildhall. The present building incorporates part of Robert Trollope's town court of 1655-8. North front (1796) by William Newton and David Stephenson. South front (1809). East end (1823) by John Dobson, altered 1880. The centre of town government until 1858.
Guildhall, Sandhill, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom where they designed