St Lawrence Whitchurch rebuilt 1715 with baroque interior by James Brydges, later Duke of Chandos, who lived in nearby 'Cannons' and employed G. F. Handel as composer-in-residence

This could be two separate plaques. Church details are at http://www.achurchnearyou.com/st-lawrence-whitchurch/

Photo of James Brydges and George Frideric Handel plaque
Robin Sones on Geograph

St Lawrence’s Church, Whitchurch Lane, Canons Park, London

by Harrow Heritage Trust

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Photo of George Frideric Handel blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Flickr