Pennsylvania Canal (Eastern Division). This Division was built, 1826-33; operated until 1901. Here, at old Clark's Ferry Towpath Bridge, the State's great inland canal traffic in iron, coal, and lumber crossed the Susquehanna. Lykens Valley coal trade, by way of Wiconisco Canal, joined it on the east bank.

Rt. 147, just off exit from US 22/322 (east side of Clarks Ferry Bridge), Dauphin, PA

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Photo of 23 Princes Street bronze plaque
bron lowden on Flickr
Photo of 23 Princes Street, Western Flying Post and Yeovil Times, and Yeovil Post Office blue plaque
ell brown on Flickr
Photo of 23 Princes Street and Paul McCartney multicoloured plaque
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Photo of Walter Stair, Robert Boothby-Heathcote, and 23 Princes Street blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons