Chingford Infants school. Locally Listed building. Designed by Walter Stair and erected in 1856 by Robert Boothby-Heathcote (1805-1865), Rector of the parish and Lord of the Manor. The original schoolroom, sandwiched between later 19th century crosswing additions, could house 49 mixed infants

Photo of Walter Stair, Robert Boothby-Heathcote, and 23 Princes Street blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Walter Stair, Robert Boothby-Heathcote, and 23 Princes Street blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
This is an approximate position

Chingford Infants school, Kings Road E4, London
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: