This building was opened as the headquarters of the National Institute for the Deaf by His Majesty King George VI when HRH the Duke of York on the 11th day of June 1936.

Megalit on Wikimedia Commons
gnomonic on Flickr
Megalit on Wikimedia Commons
See also...
Peter Reed on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Albert Bridge on Geograph
on Wikimedia Commons
flipflopnick on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Tadie88 on Flickr
terenceeden on Flickr
geowolfe on Flickr
Stephen Stachowiak on Geograph
Nick Harrison on Flickr