This statue of Robin Hood with its complementary plaques was presented to the City of Nottingham by Philip E.F. Clay Esq to commemorate the visit of the Princess Elizabeth and The Duke of Edinburgh on the 28th June 1949 during the city's quincentenary celebrations

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Nottingham Castle - Outer Bailey Wall - Castle Road, Nottingham
Google Streetview

by City of Nottingham on 28 June 1949

Colour: bronze

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Emily Toop on Flickr
Paul Johnston-Knight on Geograph
TonyMo22 on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Simply Jan on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
bron lowden on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Chris Hall on Geograph
Chris Hall on Geograph
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Ossewa on Wikimedia Commons
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
geowolfe on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Simply Jan on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
George Wolfe on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr