Commemorated on 10 plaques

Emily Toop on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Chris Hall on Geograph
Chris Hall on Geograph
Elliott Brown on Flickr
geowolfe on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr

This Plaque commemorates the visit of Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh to Old Portsmouth on 11 July 1980

Broad Street, Portsmouth, United Kingdom where they visited (1980)

The Shakespeare Centre Opened by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the birth of William Shakespeare 1564-1616 with the help of contributions from the lovers of many nations opened on 22 April 1964 by the Hon. Eugene R. Black of the American 1964 Shakespeare Committee. Visited by his Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh K.G. K.T. on the poet's birthday 23 April 1964 Laurence Williams Architect

The Shakespeare Centre, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom where they was

Dedicated to the memory of Barry Sheene MBE. A supporter and friend of Oliver's Mount throughout his racing career. Unveiled by HRH Duke of Edinburgh KG KT 21 September 2003

Olivers Mount Racing Circuit, Weaponness Lane, Scarborough, United Kingdom where they was

Scarborough Open Air Theatre opened by H.M. The Queen accompanied by H.R.H. The Duke of Edinburgh on 20th May 2010.

Open Air Theatre, Northstead Manor Gardens, Scarborough, United Kingdom where they was

This statue of Robin Hood with its complementary plaques was presented to the City of Nottingham by Philip E.F. Clay Esq to commemorate the visit of the Princess Elizabeth and The Duke of Edinburgh on the 28th June 1949 during the city's quincentenary celebrations

Nottingham Castle - Outer Bailey Wall - Castle Road, Nottingham, United Kingdom where they visited (1949)

HIGH SPEED 1 BRITAIN'S FIRST HIGH SPEED RAILWAY. THIS STONE COMMEMORATES THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF HIGH SPEED 1 AND ST PANCRAS INTERNATIONAL BY HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN ACCOMPANIED BY HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH ON 6TH NOVEMBER 2007

St Pancras Station, London, United Kingdom where they was

Scottish Central Library. This building was erected in 1699 by Thomas Fisher, First Chamberlain of Edinburgh, and after restoration and internal reconstitution by the Carnegie United Kingdom trust, was opened as the Scottish Central Library by H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh, on 5th November 1953.

National Library of Scotland, 312-320 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, United Kingdom where they was

To commemorate the visit of HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh to Stafford on 31st March 2006 to mark the 800th anniversary of Stafford's Royal Charter granted by King John in 1206

Shire Hall Gallery, Market Square, Stafford, United Kingdom where they was

Royal Visit to Anglesey 9th August 1958 This plaque expresses the pride of the people of Holyhead at the fact that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II H.R.H. Duke of Edinburgh H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and H.R.H. Princess Anne Came ashore here on the 9th August 1958 and that this was the first visit by Prince Charles to the Principality after his creation as Prince of Wales

Newry Beach, Holyhead, United Kingdom where they visited (1958)

Queen's Drive Was so named to commemorate the visit to the borough on the 23rd April 1957 of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II and H.R.H. The Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh

Queen's Drive - Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, United Kingdom where they visited (1957)