The Greenwood Hotel This grade II listed building is situated in Northolt's Wood End area - an ancient hamlet which, until the early 20th century, was surrounded by fields. The Greenwood Hotel is a fine example of 'the improved inter-war years' public house'. It was built in the late 1930's by Courage & Co to serve the fast growing Northolt suberb. The two-storey, L-shaped building boasted a billiards room and an assembly hall with a stage, along with travellers' accommodation - with many of the original stylish features surviving intact.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

674 Whitton Ave West, London
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by J. D. Wetherspoon

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
John Levin on Flickr