Commemorated on 6 plaques
Sylvia Pankhurst 1882-1960 campaigner for Women's Rights lived here
120 Cheyne Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, SW10, London, United Kingdom where they lived
Emmeline Pankhurst (1858-1928) and her daughters Christabel Pankhurst and Sylvia Pankhurst, founders of the Suffragette Movement, lived here 1897-1907
The Pankhurst Centre, 60-62 Nelson Street, Manchester, United Kingdom where they lived
Site of "Gunmakers Arms" P.H. taken over in 1915 by Sylvia Pankhurst and her suffragettes for use as a day nursery when it was known as "The Mothers Arms"
45 Norman Grove, E3, London, United Kingdom where they took over this building in 1915 with her suffragettes for use as a day nursery (1915)
Sylvia Pankhurst lived in Woodford Green from 1924 to 1956, originally in the High Road & from 1933 in Charteris Road.
Tamar Square Flats, Charteris Road, Woodford Green, London, United Kingdom where they lived (1924-1956)
To those who in 1932 upheld the right to use bombing aeroplanes this monument is raised as a protest against war in the air. The site of this monument is the property of Sylvia Pankhurst. Design and work by Eric Benfield. Originally unveiled by R P Zaphiro, secretary of the Imperial Ethiopian Legation London. Supported by James Ranger, E J A Webster, J Davey, Sylvia Pankhurst. October 20th 1935
High Road, Woodford Green, London, United Kingdom where they lived near
Emmeline Pankhurst 1858-1928 and her daughters Christabel and Sylvia Founders of the Suffragette Movement lived in a house on this site 1888-1893
8 Russell Square, London, United Kingdom where they was