Espy House. Built about 1771. It was the headquarters of George Washington in October, 1794, when he came to Bedford to review troops assembled here to quell Whiskey Rebellion in western part of the State.

Canadian2006 on Wikimedia Commons

E. Pitt St. between Juliana & Richard Sts., Bedford, PA
Google Streetview

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Wally Gobetz on Flickr